Earn your certification in applied positive psychology that will take your personal AND professional life to new heights. Coaches who complete the CAPP Certification program also earn 36 ICF CCE’s upon graduation.
The certificate will be of special interest to educators, business innovators and social entrepreneurs, coaches, managers, consultants, HR professionals, executives, leaders, facilitators, yoga teachers, nutritionists, body workers, doctors, psychologists and other mental health/wellness practitioners, teachers and educators, curriculum designers and more.
Become certified as a Positive Psychology Practitioner – an expert in the theory, science and application of positive psychology and use this knowledge to help individuals, organizations and communities build the six pathways of flourishing: enhanced positive emotions, experiences of engagement, meaning, authentic positive relationships, accomplishment and vitality. Positive psychology practitioners use validated measures of well-being and tested interventions to inform their work. They also use this knowledge in flourishing to create and test new interventions.
Students receive so much value including over 2,900 content-rich power points, research paper summaries, tools, activities, and worksheets to reuse after the program… not to mention a lifetime community of colleagues doing amazing things in the world. Further, our research shows a decrease in stress and an increase in mindfulness and efficacy (belief in oneself) of CAPP program participants.
This 200-hour 6-month program is certified by The Flourishing Center and designed around the model of Flourishing developed by Dr. Martin Seligman, founder of Positive Psychology, with an added emphasis on physical well-being. It consists of six modules focusing on Positivity, Engagement, Relationships, Meaning, Achievement and Vitality (PERMA-V).
Each of the 6 modules is designed to provide participants with the depth of knowledge, theory and research-based tools to demonstrate and teach PP to others.
The program structure:
- 1 weekend on site per month for 6 months (for a total of 7 On Sites) from 9am-6pm
(click here to see the On Site dates of the location nearest you)
- weekly tele-classes with online lecture videos
- 1 monthly online webinar with a PP researcher
- 1 interview call with a PP practitioner from diverse fields
CAPP Participants get:
- a treasury of PowerPoint slides: over 2,900 positive psychology presentation slides for your personal and professional use
- full access to our online platform, overflowing with resources, videos, articles, and a discussion forum
- monthly webinars with positive psychology researchers (Sonja Lyubomirsky, Todd Kashdan, Stephen Post, Robert Emmons, Gayatri Devi and Andrew Newberg)
- monthly calls with positive psychology practitioners from diverse fields such as education, business, coaching, wellness, law, writing and more
- manual and materials to accelerate your learning
- over 24 hours of audio mp3 files
- mentoring, support and coaching from your faculty
- access to our Facebook Group just for CAPP students and alumni
- continuing education and programs for graduates (such as coach training and group facilitation)
- listing in the Flourishing Center directory as a graduate
- monthly virtual office hours (VOHs) to network with other CAPP graduates all over the world
- lifetime access to recordings of new positive psychology researcher webinars
- Coaches earn a total of 36 ICF CCE’s upon graduation: 16 Core Competencies and 20 Resource Development
Contact us at info ( at ) certificateinpositivepsychology.com to connect about how CAPP can enhance your personal and professional life.