Please Note: Open to International Participants Only
Already know you want to apply for CAPP Online? Click here to go directly to the application.
The Flourishing Center has been proudly offering the CAPP Program as an online program for International, Non-US and non-Canadian students. (Please check out our in person programs for US & Canadian students.)
How is CAPP Online different from the in person CAPP programs?
The Online CAPP Program covers the exact same curriculum as the in person CAPP Programs.
The main difference is how the students in each program meet. For the online program, to augment the in-person time, we meet live online twice a week for 36 weeks. We use the best video-interfacing technology to ensure that students are able to connect with one another in an intimate, supportive and creative environment.
Who is CAPP Online for?
This program is offered first and foremost to international students who are unable to participate in a local in-person CAPP community.
What does CAPP Online include?
- Full access to our online platform, overflowing with resources, videos, articles, and a discussion forum
- Pre-recorded lecture videos to watch at your own pace
- Monthly webinars with positive psychology researchers (Sonja Lyubomirsky, Todd Kashdan, Stephen Post, Robert Emmons, Gayatri Devi and Andrew Newberg)
- Monthly calls with positive psychology practitioners from diverse fields such as education, business, coaching, wellness, law, writing and more
- Questionnaires and measurement tools
- Audio recordings to reinforce your learning
- Support via Skype or email in between class sessions
- Access to the CAPP Facebook community
- Participation in our growing global CAPP Alumni Network of Change Agents
Ready to apply? >>> APPLY NOW
On top of all that, the program features:
- Receiving coaching and mentoring from your CAPP facilitator on your journey as a positive psychology practitioner.
- The completion of a final project in your certification which gives you something concrete to do with the application of positive psychology when you complete the program — either personally or professionally.
What are the requirements for CAPP Online?
- A completed application
- A video interview with creator of the program
- Wifi access
- A deep passion to learn, grow and serve others
What is the cost of CAPP Online?
- The CAPP Online Certification covers the same content over the same length of time (200 hours). For this reason, the cost of the program is the same as the in person program.
- Payment Plan: $4,800 USD
- Payment in Full: $4,500 USD (Save $300)
CAPP.28 – Start date and times will be announced.
(Here is a time zone converter you can use.)
Classes run for 36 weeks with a 2 hour class on Tuesdays and a 90 minute class on Thursdays for a total of 3.5 hours of classes a week.
How to Apply for CAPP Online
If you feel this unique experience is right for you, the first step is to complete the online application.
After you complete the application, one of our team members will contact you to schedule a time for your video interview with Emiliya, the creator of the CAPP program. You usually hear from us within 2-3 business days of submitting your application.
Please Note: Registration is now closed. If you are interested in CAPP Online, feel free to complete the online application to add your name to our waiting list and we will notify you when the next session of CAPP Online is scheduled to begin.
Have any questions?
We’re here to help! You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 844-F-L-O-U-R-I-S-H (or 844-356-8747).